Friday, May 25, 2012

The Billy Cart Races

Wow! What a race, 'Eat My Dust' won again. 1D crashed ouch! Is she ok? What a crash I am looking forward to this race, I think Sarah is going to win. The race started opps I'm wrong, Sarah crashed into a bush. Steve fell over, what a fall! Then I wonder who's racing next. Ryan verse Eat My Dust verse Isaac, Who's going to win? Yay! Ryan won how exciting. The final is going to be another great race. _ Cooperative story written by Tyler, Oriwa, Ebon and Mikayla. Crash of the centeray - Sarah eagerly tugged her Go-cart up the hill and hoped in it. Victoria held onto the end as Mrs Parfitt got her whistle "ready set go" she yelled. The go-cart went rolling down the hill, she turned to the right and lost control and went straight towards the bush. "Watch out" we yelled but it was too late she charged straight towards Mr Perry. Oh no she went right between his legs._ Cooperative story written by River, Lewis, Charlie, Ethan.

No comments: